Taking the plunge to try my hand at being a freelance writer has been nerve racking. Here’s the blogs I found the most useful:
- Make a Living Writing – Carol Tice has advice for everyone, whether you’re starting out just like me or a seasoned freelancer. Some of my favorite posts found on her blog:
- The Renegade Writer – is a known presence in the freelance writing world and her posts are fantastic.
- How to Get the Most Mileage – and Money – Out of Your Writing by Double-Dipping (I love, love the idea of reusing old research to write a new article)
- How to Be Freaking Epic as a Freelance Writer
- Let’s Make Your Article Ideas Not Suck – Right Now
- The Freelancer